The Smart Business Workshops will offer tips on smart working, HR and profit growth. The workshop series will take place between January and April 2019 in co-working spaces in the SIRO-powered hub, The Mill, Drogheda; The Hatch Lab, Gorey; Portershed, Galway; The Republic of Work, Cork; and BOI Workbench, Limerick.
Vodafone Business and Abodoo will host conversations with attendees on the benefits of smart working for businesses and how it can be introduced across various sectors. We are delighted to join the SFA introduce its new Engage & Grow framework to help companies increase profits and retain top talent.
In addition to Marina Bleahen (Engage & Grow) a host of experts will be on hand to discuss the HR and technology requirements for making businesses smarter, to help transform traditional workplaces into more digital ones.
These practical workshops will provide you with insights into:
- The benefits of smart working and why you should avail of it
- How technology can empower your business to work anywhere at any time through technology, connectivity and security
- How to increase sales and profits by ensuring that every employee is a profit centre and loves what they do
Breakfast will be served from 7.30am with the events starting at 8am.
- The Mill, Drogheda, Thursday – January 24
- The Hatch Lab, Gorey, Friday – February 15
- Portershed, Galway City, Thursday – February 28
- The Republic of Work, Cork City, Thursday – March 21
- BOI Workbench, Limerick City, Wednesday – April 3
The events are free of charge and pre-registration is essential:
Places are limited so please book below now to avoid missing out!
We look forward to seeing you there .